Sunday, October 23, 2005

The Smiling Devil Therapist



Smiling Devil, Ph.D., Ms.D., RM., LCSW., LICSW., CCBT.
Somewhere, USA

Come in
Sit down
I'll set the appointment with you, if you're late I'll charge you
If I'm late that's your loss
I'll arrive, no apology
Push a tablet of papers at you
If you take time to read the papers I'll have to charge
So just sign, okay?

In our time together
I'll laugh when you tell me about your twisted childhood
I'll lack sympathy for the devastation your mother caused
I'll tell you to buck up
The world is what you make of it
Oh yes, call me Dr. Devil ... I have a Ph.D

Tell me your addiction
Whisper it, we can work on it
"Oh that's your addiction ... you go girl."
Said while I laugh at you

I want my money
NOW
I KNOW your insurance plan, not you
You simple crazy fat man
$1,000 a month from the government?
That's plenty for you to live on
Pay my fee NOW

I'll call you
Tell you pay my bill or they'll take your car away
They'll cancel your insurance policy
You'll regret this

I'm going to a collection agency with this
You'll have to pay more
Got your pitiful letter you simple crazy fat man
$25.00 a month to pay off your $600 bill?
NO
It's all or nothing

I sent you an email
I want MY money
I want it NOW
And I will use info disclosed in your sessions to get it
I suggest that you stop using your resources on your
addition as you previously disclosed and that you pay
your account off.


Trust
such a simple word
but so easy to violate

Betrayal
once broken can it ever be
repaired?

No comments: